Wednesday 6 March 2019

Upcycled Frame

Hi all

This last week has been quite busy with Mum in hospital but hopefully on the mend and taking the youngest Daughter to her University interview / tour where she has now been offered a place on her chosen degree course. 

Today was the first chance to get back in my craft studio and I had just the project in mind........

From this cheap £1 frame


to this (I have covered the photo with plain paper as don't have the permission of the person to show it).


Firstly, silver gilding wax by Pebeo was used on the raised parts of the frame which already made it look so much better, then artificial flowers from my stash were pulled apart / cut up and glued on with Pinflair glue gel to make the embellishment in the corner. 

I hope you agree it has changed the look of the frame so much and was such an easy project.

Time to clear up, make a cuppa and start the dinner so until next time..............

Happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment