Thursday 2 August 2018

Love, Dream and Create Canvas


Thank you for popping by and taking a look.

Hopefully this is me back to crafting & blogging more often again, after six months away from it (for all sorts of reasons) apart from a few bits and bobs I haven't really created anything.

Anyway, I decided to take myself off into my craft studio yesterday for a well earned bit of me time and this is what I ended up with.


I used distress oxide inks, stencils, stamps, texture paste, chipboard letters, metal butterfly and key.  

Now looking forward to tidying up the studio, creating more and blogging how to videos, tutorials and craft in general.   

Jack is back!!

Now it wouldn't be me if I wasn't about to go and make a cuppa so until next time........

Happy crafting xx



No comments:

Post a Comment