Thursday 11 May 2017

Fantasy Papercraft Collection Card Samples

Just taking 10 mintues to sit here in the sun with a lovely cup of tea and no there is not cake or biscuits as I am really trying to be good.

Anyway, while pondering I realised a new blog post was required so here it is....

Last week on the craft table was the beautiful Fantasy Papercraft Collection from Dawn Bibby Creations & Craft Buddy.   Making sample cards with this kit was such a pleasure as there was so much in it to choose from including concept cards, foiled toppers, foiled card, twister pop up cards and more.


    
         

These are just a few of the cards I made for Dawn's shows on Hochanda, I hope you like them.

A bit of art journaling for me tomorrow maybe and then a craft room tidy up needs to happen before I begin my next project.

As I can now see the bottom of my cup and the teapot is empty work calls so until next time.........

Happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment