Wednesday 1 February 2017

Hochanda Koh I Noor Shows

Hi everyone

This post is a long awaited update from me demonstrating on the Koh I Noor shows on Hochanda, it was a fantastic day and the shows went really well.

I was demonstrating Magic Paint, drawing inks and Magic Pencils, all products are amazing and easy to use.  So many techniques can be used and different effects obtained with all of the products.

The Magic Paint is a multi-coloured paint that keeps the individual colours when being used or mixed.


They are fantastic on canvas for backgrounds.


The letter H was from the word Home, I will finish the other three letters and display on a window sill. They can also be used as backgrounds in journals.



Mixed with texture paste they do lose the some of their marbel effect but work great with stencils.


The drawing inks and pencils are great fun to use but I will leave samples etc for these until another time.

Feet up time with a crafty mag is calling so until next time.....

Happy crafting xx







No comments:

Post a Comment